JNIC is licensed either on a per-user or per-machine basis.
Purchased licences are perpetual, but a fee may be charged for future product upgrades and technical support.
# Licence Agreement
Please ensure that you read the JNIC Licence Agreement before purchasing.
Applicable to organisations with two or more people. Standard licences are available either per-user or per-device:
- Per-user standard licences require an internet connection, may be transferred between devices up to twenty times, and may only be used by one person.
- Per-device standard licences do not require an internet connection, but can only be transferred once between devices.
[email protected]after purchasing a standard licence if you would like a per-device licence.
Applicable only to individual developers. Small Developer licences are only available per-user:
- Small developer licences require an internet connection, may be transferred between devices up to twenty times, and may only be used by one person.
A download link and activation instructions will be delivered by email. You are encouraged to request an evaluation version before purchase to determine if JNIC suits your needs.
# Evaluation Version
Contact us by email at
[email protected] to request an evaluation version. Compared to the full version, the evaluation version has the following limitations:
- It is time limited to 14 days.
- It will translate a maximum of one method to native code.